1. The One Above – Cape Town, South Africa
It takes up a 2-storey penthouse suite above the One&Only Cape Town hotel.
2. North Island Villa, Seychelles
It’s not hard to see why Kate Middleton and Prince William reportedly spent their honeymoon at North Island Villa in the Seychelles.
3. Ngorongoro Crater lodge – Tanzania
To the uniniated, the exterior of Ngorongoro Crater Lodge may be slightly perplexing: its organic, thatched buildings and unusual details actually evoke a traditional Tanzanian manyatta or village.
4. Delaire Graaf Estate – Stellenbosch, South Africa
It is fitting that the owner of this wine estate in South Africa’s premier wine-producing area is connected to the glittering, polished world of diamonds.
5. Granite Suites – Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
Londolozi has long been synonymous with luxurious safaris but their accommodation reaches its zenith at the three Granite Suites in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
6. The Oberoi – Turtle Bay, Mauritius
The word ‘refinement’ isn’t found very often in conjunction with the phrase ‘carefree beach holiday.
7. Morukuru Ocen House – De Hoop, South Africa
De Hoop is a coastal reserve on South Africa’s picturesque Whale Coast, which runs along the ocean from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth.
8. Serengeti House – Tanzania
The Grumeti River in the Serengeti in where some of the most dramatic scenes of the Wildebeest Migration are played.