Tanzania Premier League features 20 club. Each one has a similar objective of doing better in the league campaign. The transfer window determines better players in their squads. Age is not a matter but experience and potential it is one of the key point of any transfer to be made.
Mushrooming of foreign players increases the competition and improvements to young and talented players in league campaign.
Here is the list of young promising talents that emerged against all odds.
- Mapinduzi Balama – 21 years old midfielder moved to the historical premeir league champions Yanga Sports Club. Mapinduzi was the key play for his former club Alliance FC for two consecutive seasons in the premier league. His ability to master the competition and rise above experienced players did pave the way for his transfer.
- Salim Aiyee , Mwadui Fc striker, who managed to set his record for becoming first player to score more that 15 goals in his debut season in the premier league, as he netted 17 goals. Salim Aiyee managed to save Mwadui Fc from delegation, his superb two goals did the job.
- Dickson Ambundo – 22 years old winger from Alliance FC. Ambundo scored 12 goals in the 2018/19 premeir league season. Ambundo holds the record for scoring the most goals in the first Division league.
- Ally Ally – former club defender, Ally Ally outstanding performance througt the season helped KMC. His ability to get involved in the match helps him a lot.
- Said Khamis Jr, Mbao Fc striker although he did not scored more that 15 goals, but Said Khamis is one of the talented player who did help Mbao Fc to remain in the premier league for the next season ( 2018/19 )