Malawi national football team and Orlando Pirates football club striker Gabadinho Mhango has been rated as the third most valuable strikers currently playing in the ABSA Premier Soccer League (PSL) in South Africa.
According to kickoff.com, Mhango enjoyed a good vain of form at the Soweto giants before the suspension of the league due to coronavirus and is currently the leading top goal scorer in the league with 14 goals valued at R12.2 million (K468 million), three million less than R15.2 million pegged for the top most valuable striker in the league Mwape Musonda of Black Leopards.
The former Big Bullets football club hitman joined the Buccaneers in July 2019 from Bidvest Wits where he was part of the squad that helped the club win its first ever PSL title during the 2016/17 campaign and has been influential for Pirates since joining which is currently on fourth position with 40 points. The list of most valuable striker of the 2019/20 PSL season has been dominated by Pirates players as two of Mhango’s partners Justin Mshonga and Augustine Mulenga have made it into the top 10.
Here is the list of top 10 most valuable strikers in the PSL for the 2019/20 season
POSITION & NAME OF PLAYER PRICE RATED CLUB
10. Augustine Mulenga R10.6 million Orlando Pirates
9. Bongi Ntuli R11. 1 million Amazulu
8. Leonardo Castro R11.1 million Kaizer Chiefs
7. Justin Shonga R12.2 million Orlando Pirates
6. Peter Shalulile R12.2 million Highlands Park
5. Knox Mutizwa R12.2 million Golden Arrows
4. Evans Rusike R12.2 million Supersport United
3. Gabadinho Mhango R12.2 million Orlando Pirates
2. Maurincio Affonso R13.2 million Mamelodi Sundown
1. Mwape Musonda R15.2 million Black Leopards