Ndanda Football Club is the leading club with most cards both red and yellow cards since the start of the Vodacom Premier League season 2019/20. Ndanda Football Club has only four players in the list of players who have been booked this season; Omary Ramadhan, Kigi Makasi, Hemed Koja and Nassoro Hashim.
These four players have been booked 18 times in case of yellow cards and 4 times in red cards and make Ndanda Football Club have total cards of 22.
Hemed Koja 9 yellow cards, Kigi Makasi 6 yellow cards, Omary Ramadhan 2 yellow cards, Nassoro Hashim 1 yellow card and all of them have single red cards.
Here are the clubs with most cards.
- Ndanda Football Club – 22 cards.
- Mbao Football Club – 13 cards.
- Alliance Football Club – 12 cards.
- Mtibwa Sugar – 10 cards.
- Mbeya City – 9 cards.
- Lipuli Football Club – 7 cards.
- Tanzania Prisons – 7 cards.
- Singida United – 6 cards.
- Yanga Sports Club – 5 cards.