Tanzania Football Federation hosted the night of Vodacom Premier League awards and Simba Sports Club was the most dominant club in the Vodacom Premier League best eleven.
The defending champions of Vodacom Premier League season 2019/20 have contributed six players out of best eleven players to form the team of the season.
Kagera Sugar is the second-best club as their two players managed to get into the best team of the season.
The rest four players are from different club each of them, including Azam Football Club, Namungo Football Club and Coastal Union.
Here is the best eleven players of the season and their respective clubs.
- Aishi Manula – Simba Sports Club
- Nico Wadada – Azam Football Club
- David Luhende – Kagera Sugar
- Bakari Mwamnyeto – Coastal Union
- Sergie Wawa – Simba Sports Club
- Zawadi Mauya – Kagera Sugar
- Lucas Kikoti – Namungo Football Club
- Clatous Chama – Simba Sports Club
- Meddie Kagere – Simba Sports Club
- John Bocco – Simba Sports Club
- Luis Miquissone – Simba Sports Club
That’s The Best eleven of the season 2019/20 in Vodacom Premier League.