The defending champions of Vodacom Premier League, have the most players that are involved in scoring and creating scoring chances than any other clubs. Simba Sports Club leading goals scorer Meddie Kagere is the only striker who is most involved in terms of scoring and creating chances as well.
Up to now as the league is suspended, Meddie Kagere leads the goals scoring table, as he already netted 19 goals, as well as assisting 6 goals.
That is 2 assist behind the leading playmaker Clataous Chama, with 8 assist this season, and 1 assist behind Nico Wadada from Azam Football Club, at second place with 7 assists.
Here are Simba Sports Club players that are involved more in goal scoring and creating chances.
- Meddie Kagere 19 goals, 6 assists.
- Clataous Chama 8 assists and 2 goals.
- Sharaf Shiboub 6 assists and 2 goals.
- Francis Kahata 5 assists and 4 goals.
- Shomari Kapombe 5 assist.
- Miraji Athuman 7 goals.
- Hassan Dilunga 5 goals and 3 assists.