Vodacom Premier League consist of 20 clubs across the country, each club has approximately 30 players and that makes six hundred players including foreign players.
In every transfer window, clubs are looking to change things around a bit so that they can have a strong squad as well as competitive players too.
Here are six players who are labelled as the most loyal players in the Vodacom Premier League.
- Dickson Daudi – Mtibwa sugar – 16 years.
- Salum Abubakar ‘Sure Boy’ – Azam Football Club – 13 years
- Laurian Mpalile – Tanzania Prisons Football Club – 12 years.
- Aggrey Morris – Azam Football Club – 11 years.
- Mwadini Ally – Azam Football Club – 9 years
- Jonas Mkude – Simba Sports Club – 8 years
There are players who managed to stay at their respective clubs for more than five seasons under different managers.