The world is filled with mysteries. Some solved, some you can’t fathom and some that remain completely unknown. Here are some amazing facts from around the world that will leave you amazed:
1. In 1948, before Pakistan had the facilities, The Reserve Bank of India issued provisional notes for the Pakistani Rupee.It put the stamp of Government of Pakistan. .
2. In 2011, a woman named Aimee Davison purchased a ‘non visible’ piece of art for $10,000.
She was promised an entire wing of the museum named in her honor & a title card with a description of the piece.
3. In 2006, a woman lit matches in a flight to cover her fart smell. That forced an emergency landing.
She claimed she had ‘a medical condition’ that apparently involved flatulence
4. Saddam Hussein was the author of a romantic novel called Zabiba and the King .
It was originally published anonymously in Iraq in 2000.
5. In Taiwan, there is a restaurant that serves food on miniature toilets.
6. Prince Charles & Prince William always travel in separate planes in case there is a crash, one needs to survive.
7. Las Vegas casinos have no clocks.
That way, customers tend to spend more time.
8. The average amount stolen from banks everyday is ₹1,72,100.
9. Cockroaches existed 120 million years before dinosaurs.
10. As a kid, Adolf Hitler wanted to be a priest.